Friday, October 15, 2010

I Disappeared For A Day

As I mentioned on the previous entry, insomnia has been an issue for me this week.

Wednesday eve it continued.  I was 72 hrs and counting with less than two hours of sleep.

When Wolf woke up Thursday am and discovered me sleeping, he called in to work and took the day off.  I have no real memories of yesterday.  Fragmented bits and pieces, nothing really solid.  I woke up at 9pm, found Wolf snoozing in the recliner in the living room, and shoo'ed him off to bed.  Next thing I know, he's waking *me* up on the couch announcing its 5am.

Its a completely bizarre thing, to lose an entire day.  But what an incredible difference it is to actually feel *rested* for a change!  I thought I'd been doing well, keeping it together.  Now that I'm rested, I wonder how on Earth I stayed standing!

No comments: