- My younger bro is officially a Daddy, with the birth of his first child.
- Baby goes for heart surgery anytime, must be in his first 24 hrs.
- It sucks being across country, and of no use to them at all.
- I can, by using my good arm and forcing my bad up, get a partial dislocation back in.
- The manouver, however, ended up in me vomiting in my kitchen sink.
- A housecoat belt, tied in a slip knot, can work as a weird sling to try and keep the shoulder in place.
My sincere thanks to those who have stuck with following the blog despite my lack of entries.